Software testing is a good career choice, Why?

Software testing is a good career choice, Why?




Why did you choose Software Testing as a career” is one of the most common questions in the interview process.

Simple answer is I love to be a Software Tester. So, I chose Software Testing as career. I would like to mention few more points why I love to be a Software tester and chose Software Testing as career.

I love solving logical puzzles. Testing is kind of solving logical puzzle.
I love helping others. I proudly say that as a Software Tester, I do help in releasing a quality product to the market.
I love to take challenges. In many projects we need to do testing without having specification documents.

Now lets understand why software testing is a good career choice ?

Testing is in High Demand. The testing domain is thriving in the industry and with the new age of automation and organizations experimenting towards Agile Methodology, DevOps and IoT, demand of a tester is greater without enough number of eligible candidates.

Software testing can prove to be a pretty challenging job. There are new puzzles and problems to find out everyday in an application that has completed the development phase. If you want to become an expert in a field where the job will always challenge your innovative thinking capabilities, testing is the perfect domain for you.

Career in testing nowadays is getting very popular as more and more new technologies are coming to town. So press the pedal on the accelerator and boost up your speed.



Software Testing is a Good Choice for IT Career.

Best Luck!

5 comments:

We are here to listen you, Comment your valueable opinion...!!!