How long would you stay with us? HR Interview Question

Important HR Interview Question:





How long would you stay with us?

I am going to explain how to give answer to above question.

Say that you are interested in a career with the organization, but admit that you would have to continue to feel challenged to remain with any organization. Think in terms of, "As long as we both feel achievement-oriented."

other ways to answer the question:
--As I am a fresher so I will work until my presence is beneficial for your company as well as mine. If I get career growth, job satisfaction, healthy environment then there is no need to change a job.

--If you give me best opportunity and you are understand my skills then I always with you in any situation. And never leaving our company.

--As long as I'm fulfilling the needs of company and company is fulfilling my needs!

--Sir being a fresher. I just want to work in a good company like yours. I heard about your company so I may know that your company will give me career growth, job satisfaction and a healthy environment so I am looking to make a long term commitment.






The Best Answer:

"As long as we both feel: I am contributing and leading"

(Article Submitted by: Vanesh Mali)

contact us: hellotechnologypark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to listen you, Comment your valueable opinion...!!!